Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There's always a first

Yesterday I hit a pregnancy first. I'd hoped to skip this pregnancy milestone all together but we don't always get what we want.

The night before I went to bed with some ginger ale because my stomach was upset. When I woke up I decided on an outfit then decided to finish the ginger ale and take my prenatal. I grabbed the tshirt I needed only to realize it needed to be worked over with the lint brush. Then I grabbed the blazer I'd planned on. A blazer I haven't tried on in the past few months. Of course this was a fail. I chose something else but couldn't find the tank I needed to wear under it (necessary to hide the band on my jeans).

At this point it's more than 30 minutes since I've taken my prenatal. Usually this would do nothing or just make me feel a little ucky. By the time I got downstairs and decided on a banana my stomach was really unhappy with me. Half a banana later everything came back up, making 17 weeks 3 days the first pregnancy puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment