Friday, January 8, 2010

Things I Never Thought I'd Wish For...

naseau
tender breasts
exhaustion

Really, who would. Only a crazy person. Or a pregnant one.

Those are the most common physical symptoms of the crazy changes going on right now. 25% of women don't get the symptoms and are considered to be lucky, but I'd happily take a little sick right now. Just a physical check in that things are going as promised.

The only things I've noticed are hard to measure. I think my sense of smell is increased. My husband has a chronically bad sense of smell, so I can't tell if I'm imagining things or if the 2 onion slices were really taking over the house last night.

The other symptom involves my husbands behavior. Last night he got on my nerves hardcore. But sometimes he's just like that. He gets into silly mode and though I tell him I'm having none of it he doesn't stop until I explode. When last nights explosion came he said "And you say you're not having any pregnancy symptoms."

I emailed my doc to see if I could get blood work done, but he hasn't gotten back to me. Until then I'm going to try for cautious optimism. Maybe also try to focus on my work a bit too...

No comments:

Post a Comment