Saturday, January 30, 2010

8.1 randomness

Yesterday was eight weeks. Aka 2/3 of the way to the not freaking out as much and not having to keep my mouth shut.

So far 4 people know- my mom (who I speak with almost daily), one of my girls from college, my favorite girl out here, and my husband's best friend out here. Right now we're in 'if they ask, don't lie territory.'

I kinda wish a few more people would ask.

***

Monday is our first appointment. I'm excited and happy and nervous. Last time around I went in thinking everything was fine, just trying to appease my husband. That didn't work out the way I though so I'm trying not to be over excited.

***

I've given up wishing for more aggressive symptoms. I get tired easily, I'm super picky about food. If I take to much time to decide on what to eat I get jittery and mean. Water, which I was really really good about before is gross.

For now that'll do. I'm trying to eat like I have good sense around the pickiness. Making sure I get 64 oz of liquid, even though I'm hating water. About a shot of juice in a 12 oz glass of water is ok, but without most the crazy calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment