Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Growth Sprut?

This weekend was a mix of fun and work- time with friends every day and some time spent getting the house ready for baby. I took naps 2 days and spent a healthy amount of time with my feet up on the couch.

Yesterday we sorted cards in the morning (hubby plays Magic and the cards are taking over the house). This was done from the couch. Then I washed my hair and we went to a barbecue. The friends who had us over aren't friends of the heat, so much of the time was spent in their air conditioning. At around 7:30 hubby could tell I was fading and we started getting ready to go. At 8 I was laying on the couch feeling no energy. At 8:15 I moved to our bed and asked my husband to wake me at 9 so I could get a few things together for today. At 9 I whined at him rolled over and went back to sleep.

I then slept until 6:55.

That combined with increased appetite for the past few days and a noticeably bigger belly since last week much mean a growth spurt for the little one right?

No comments:

Post a Comment