Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Kiss

Monday while we were celebrating the 4th with the Kings you gave me your first real kiss. Until this point from time to time you've done an open mouth sucking on my cheek. You've done this after a kiss or whenever you're generally happy with me.

We were hanging out, sitting on their couch when I decided to make a fish face at you. Since your teeth came in you've been a pro at all sorts of funny motions with your lips. We don't think you had ever seen a fish face because we didn't do them and the child care ladies thought it was hilarious.

Back to the 4th. You made a fish face at me, then I made one at you. I got one of your mega watt smiles and then you leaned in and pressed your closed lips against mine.

Not that you'll do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment